Pony Ride Terms and Conditions
Tickets are $5 per participant and include 2 laps around our pony ride pen.
Ponies take a break during the last 15 minutes of every hour.
All persons purchasing a Pony Ride ticket MUST also have a Barnyard Ticket.
Online reservations are REQUIRED.
Tickets are only valid for participants ages 2+ and weighing 80 lbs. or less.
Tickets cannot be transferred to another day. Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
Present your ticket via the confirmation email on your phone to the cashier at the Barnyard entrance for scanning.
Refunds will not be given due to inclement weather or tardiness.
The Barnyard is open RAIN OR SHINE, and is outdoors. If raining, please bring an umbrella. Barnyard will close in the case of thunder/lightning.
Release and Waiver, Assumption of Risks, Disclaimer of Warranties, and Indemnification:
Assumption of Risks
You (customer) certify that you have the authority to bind and agree on behalf of all participants to the following in its entirety:
You understand and acknowledge that the Experience(s) you sign up to do may be hazardous and may carry the risk of injury, illness, or death, including but not limited to physical injury.
To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, you knowingly, voluntarily and freely assume all risks, both known and unknown, of participating in each Experience, even if those risks arise from the negligence or carelessness of the Host(s) or others, or defects in the equipment, premises, or facilities used during the Experience, or otherwise, and you assume full responsibility for participation in the Experience.
Release and Waiver
You acknowledge and agree that:
- You certify that you have the authority to bind and agree to accept these conditions on behalf of all participants.
- Any and all participants in the Pony Ride Experience are 80lbs or less.
- Supervising adult/parent of participant is responsible for physically lifting participant on and off of animal.
- If participant is not fully comfortable sitting upright by themselves on the animal, supervising adult/parent of the participant is responsible for walking alongside the animal, physically holding up participant.
- You have reasonably assessed the risks involved in the Experience(s) and have made an informed and voluntary choice to participate.
- You alone, and not your Host(s), are responsible for determining your fitness for participating in the Experience(s) and your ability to fully understand any directions or warnings presented.
- You will not participate in any Experience(s) when you have a physical, medical, or mental limitation or disability, or when you are aware or should reasonably be aware of any factors that may limit or prevent you from safely participating in that Experience(s).
- You will act reasonably and responsibly and will comply with any provided and customary conditions, and/or precautions for participation in the Experience(s). If you notice any hazard during an Experience, you will stop participating in the Experience immediately.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU RELEASE AND PROMISE NOT TO SUE YOUR HOST(S) FOR ANY CLAIMS, DEMANDS, CAUSES OF ACTION, LOSSES (WHETHER ECONOMIC OR NON-ECONOMIC), DAMAGES, EXPENSES, COSTS OR LIABILITY OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR EXPERIENCE(S), WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY.
Disclaimer of Warranties
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, HOSTS PROVIDE THE EXPERIENCE(S) “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING AND TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, HOST(S) EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES OF SAFETY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, AND AS TO THE ADEQUACY OF THE DIRECTIONS AND WARNINGS PROVIDED TO YOU.
YOU AGREE THAT IF, DESPITE THIS RELEASE AND WAIVER, YOU OR ANYONE ON YOUR BEHALF MAKE A CLAIM AGAINST THE HOST(S) RELATING TO AN EXPERIENCE, YOU WILL INDEMNIFY AND HOLD THE HOST(S) HARMLESS FROM ANY LIABILITY, DEMAND, LOSS, DAMAGE, OR COSTS WHICH THE HOST(S) MAY INCUR AS THE RESULT OF SUCH CLAIM.
YOU AFFIRM THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS RELEASE AND WAIVER AND FULLY UNDERSTAND THE ASSUMPTION OF RISK, RELEASE, WAIVER, AND CONSENT CONTAINED IN IT. YOU FURTHER UNDERSTAND THAT YOU HAVE ACCEPTED THIS RELEASE FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY AND WITHOUT INDUCEMENT.
In addition, you hereby acknowledge that you have read the following paragraph from the New Jersey Equine Activity Liability Act: WARNING: UNDER NEW JERSEY LAW, AN EQUESTRIAN AREA OPERATOR IS NOT LIABLE FOR AN INJURY TO OR THE DEATH OF A PARTICIPANT IN EQUINE ANIMAL ACTIVITIES RESULTING FROM INHERENT RISKS OF EQUINE ANIMAL ACTIVITIES, PURSUANT TO P.L.1997, c.287(c.5:15-1 et seq).