2020 Thanksgiving Updates
Thanksgiving week is a very busy time for us! In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, we're making some changes to our usual Thanksgiving ordering process for both the safety of our employees and customers.
Our goal is to relieve crowding in the Market during Thanksgiving Week. We'll do this by:
1) Stationing an employee outside the Market who will limit capacity in a safe and efficient manner. We'll also have hand sanitizer available for use before entering the Market.
2) Transitioning the payment method for all online Thanksgiving orders to e-commerce. This means you pay for your order when you place your order via our website. We're accepting orders through 6pm on November 20th.
3) Setting up order "check in" stations outside the market; check in at the station if you've placed an online Thanksgiving curbside pickup order, then head back to your car. Our staff will load your vehicle with your order.
4) Offering a "drive-thru" style pick up for *new* Thanksgiving Meal Package orders. Our Thanksgiving Meal Package is the perfect complete package for a no-hassle Thanksgiving. It includes an uncooked turkey, cooked sides and pies, and raw veggies to prepare how you like for your special meal. Choose your package based on the number of guests you are serving. Pick up your Meal Package during Thanksgiving week within the select time window; follow the signs at the farm for the "drive-thru" location. Our staff will load your vehicle with your meal package. Please note, there are no substitutions or changes with meal packages.
5) Continuing to stock the Market with our Thanksgiving items for "grab-n-go" during Thanksgiving week. These items will be first come, first serve. This is not applicable for fresh turkey; turkey must be pre-ordered.
* Please note, we will not be carrying Oscar's Adirondack Smoked Hams this year due to Oscar's unavailability.
** We are simplifying our fresh poultry options this year. Turkey parts (thighs, legs, etc.) will not be available except for liver/gizzards. We apologize for the inconvenience.
*** Produce items are currently not available for pre-order (except in our Meal Packages). Please shop in the Market for produce items.