- 1 cup pecans roughly chopped
- 5 oz arugula fresh, rinsed and dried
- 1 lb strawberries hulled and quartered
- 1 shallot thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbled
- 1/2 cup mint leaves fresh, torn
- 1 avocado cubed
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spread the pecans out on a baking sheet and toast in the oven until they darken a shade and smell nutty, 5-6 minutes. Let cool completely
- For the dressing: in a large bowl, whisk all dressing ingredients until combined. Add the shallot and strawberries and toast to coat with dressing.
- Add the arugula, feta, mint, avocado, and pecans and toss to coat everything with the dressing. Season with salt and pepper if needed. Serve immediately.