- 2 slices bacon minced (optional)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup onion minced
- 2 garlic scapes minced, or 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup walnuts or nut of choice
- 1 bunch spinach washed and coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup feta cheese or fresh mozzarella
- In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, brown the bacon (if using), drain fat, and set aside.
- Heat the olive oil on medium heat and saute the onion, garlic scapes, and walnuts until they soften.
- Stir the spinach into the mixture and cook down for about 5 minutes.
- Add the bacon and cheese, cover until warmed, about 3 minutes.
Recipe from Bounty From the Box by Mi Ae Lipe