- 1 Box Beet Ravioli Nicola's Homemade Pasta - find it in the freezer section at our Market.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 onion chopped very fine
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp flour all-purpose
- 1 clove garlic chopped very fine
- 2 cup half and half
- 2 cup vegetable stock more if needed
- 1/2 cup goat cheese crumbled
- Cook Nicola's Beet Ravioli as directed on package; drain; add a little olive oil or butter to keep pasta from sticking and set aside.
- In a small skillet, sauté olive oil and chopped onion.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, melt butter, then add garlic until fragrant (careful not to burn the garlic).
- Add flour and whisk until mixture starts to foam.
- Add milk and stock and bring sauce to a boil.
- Reduce heat and cook sauce until it thickens to desired consistency.
- Add cooked onion.
- Remove sauce from heat and add crumbled goat cheese. Spoon sauce over ravioli and enjoy!
Recipe by Tiziana Conte, Abma's Farm Head Chef